MISSION STATEMENT:

Our purpose is to work with the Haitian people to discover areas of need within their community, and together with them, work to facilitate hands-on solutions, through education and needed supplies, to put into place long term answers with a Christ-centered focus. We do not desire to be a rescue organization, but instead to exchange information with the beautiful people of Haiti, learning their culture, language and customs and provide any education they need to allow them to build up their own strong communities.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Meds & Food for Kids Documentary



This video shows all great aspects of this wonderful program that we are supporting in La Victiore! 11 kids accepted last week!! Pics of these beautiful babies will be up soon so you can see their little faces. Please join us in pray for them and their families.

1 comment:

  1. I have gone through many of your materials since you linked me to you site an this blog. I have to say that we really were meant to cross paths. Thank you for your work. I actually learned about Medica Mamba some time back and lost the tiny blurb I had cut out from one of my magazines. I told myself, I'd see it again when the time was right.

    Today 4/16/2011, I was looking for images of food from the Caribbean for my Skinny Carib blog, which is an offshoot of THE Caribbean Folklore Project(TM)...and saw a simple coconut, while I was drinking a cup of coffee I made with a coconut oil flavor I added.

    Please read this one blog post from our blog. The connection will help you understand what I mean. Naturally, I'm aware that you ae busy and may not be able to peruse much, but this one post I believe will explain why I am glad our paths have connected: http://thecaribbeanfolkloreproject.blogspot.com/2011/03/international-womens-day-you-and-other.html

    In Global Community, [THANK YOU!!]
    m.
    Prof. Monique S. Simon
    Chief Folklorist/Project Director
    THE Caribbean Folklore Project(TM)
    and now The "Skinny Carib"

    ReplyDelete